Saturday, March 3, 2012

reason for this blog

been so wrapped up in boards and work that I've neglecte the whole reason for this blog: the garden.  I'm not horribly behind this year, but--behind.  This weekend I have to figure out what I can start and actually start it.   Most of the garden has a green cover crop that I've done nothing with. In fact, nothing has been done for a long time except for new worms a few weeks ago in the worm bin.

Fortunately, there has been a cold snap so I'm less stressed about not having the peas sewn.  but it's time.  I've got lots and lots of seeds that need soil and warmth and light so we can get on with the business of living and dying.

There is a lesson here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day."

-E.B. White

Blog Archive