Sunday, February 26, 2012

The big thing is done.  Unofficial results tomorrow.  Official results--not sure when.  Not that it matters.  I know without a doubt that I was successful.  Knew it half way through.  What it all means, I don't know.  What comes next? I don't know.  This was the easy part.  Figuring out what is next is the hard part.   

Spent the rest of Saturday and all day today doing--nothing.  No projects. No must dos.  Even blew off some work that actually needs to be done.  I just slept and relaxed and reveled in feeling calm and centered.

I've been letting it all go.    Unclenching fists.  Dropping bags of bones.  the small middling and big big things.  all of it.   Years of it.   Opening the windows and letting some fresh air in.  

I'm finally ready.  I don't know what for, but if nothing else--just to be present to see what is. 

Nothing is different and everything has changed.    I'm finally Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day."

-E.B. White

Blog Archive