Sunday, March 29, 2009

An email I just received from my husband in regards to my new pets

Subject: I have a concern about having worms in the house.

I’m concerned that they might start to build a little civilization in the worm bin and start to develop technology and eventually build little rocket ships or tanks or something and expand their power to the point that it threatens our safety.

It might not happen, but I’m just saying. If they start to grow thumbs or anything, I’m gonna have to shoot those motherfuckers.

1 comment:

  1. Yerright, Sister. He damn funny. Is he planning on peggin' them off one by one, or does he have a weapon of mass vermidestruction in mind?

    ReplyDelete

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day."

-E.B. White

Blog Archive