Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?

Heavy duty weekend, probably because I've been mostly tapped out already with our trip to NY last weekend and this little introvert is desperate for a few days of downtime.  It would have been incredibly heavy even if my fuel tanks were full.   I jumped in with both feet for the training this weekend, soaking it all in, sharing parts of myself that even surprised me.  And in the moment of sharing a deep secret, revealing my grieving heart--the universe once again brought me the one person in the room who could be on my wavelength and gave me back so much more than I gave.


There is abundance everywhere. 

I am reading a lot of Mary Oliver this weekend.  No surprise.  I'm deep sea diving.

Oh how I have hidden from myself for so many years.  I am peeling back the layers, shedding dead weight.  There is a person deep inside me who I don't really recognize and doesn't really recognize me.    I think I'm a little scared of her, she seems so much different than me.  (the robot me, that is).

But this i what I said this year is to be, no?  The year of me? Well, I guess a part of that is to figure out how to become less fractured and more authentic.  Today I feel like a dandelion, a big puff of air has dislodged the seeds and there is nothing to do but watch as they float away, see where they land, and what germinates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day."

-E.B. White

Blog Archive