Monday, October 25, 2010

sheepishly sneaking back in...

Oh how funny to see me freaking out back in July.  There was the "I'm not doing this anymore starting September 1st".  And now there is "SOB--Save Our Beanhead" that started this week.   Last weekend was the last weekend I work weekends. Full stop. Period.   Since last week I've been trying to work only 9-10 hours.  I'm hoping to get down to almost 40 hours by November 1st.  I'm crazy close to really enjoying my job. No need to rehash the last few months.  It's just been chaotic. 

Garden?  Dead.  All blueberry bushes=dead. Tomatoes-dead.  Everything-dead.  I killed all of it.  I haven't even unearthed the potatoes I grew--which means they are dead and rotted at this point as well. This whole year has been a loss. No garden. No fiddle. No cooking. Just work and more work

So, as a part of "SOB"--less work. More things that nourish me. It's fall/winter. Time for knitting and cooing bread and comfort foods.  And hopefully, to pick this up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day."

-E.B. White

Blog Archive