Saturday, November 21, 2009

I've recently found out that you can graft multiple stone fruit branches on the same tree. It makes perfect sense. I just hadn't thought about it before.  The implications for the urban gardener bowl me over.  If we ever get a little place of our own, I will immediately plant a plum/peach/apricot/nectarine tree.   What an amazing thing to get 4 different fruits from 1 space.

In other news, I have a job interview on Tuesday.  While this should be exciting, I'm just becoming more depressed and despondent--both in fantasizing about getting an offer and not getting an offer.  I dread both and I'm not sure which one I dread more.  I find it very telling but I'm just not sure what to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day."

-E.B. White

Blog Archive