Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sense of scale

I keep trying to find something that shows the sense of scale for my micro tomato plant. Once I start picking fruit, maybe it will make more sense.

I mean, this could either be a 3" platic dinosaur...which would make the ripe tomato very tiny. Or it could very well be a 300 foot real live dinosaur and it's really like a 40 foot Giant Killer Tomato and the biologist thought it would be heee-larious to name it "Microtom". You know, like how in gangster movies, the guy who is as big as a gorilla with no neck and fists the size of hams is always called "Tiny".

microtomscale

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day."

-E.B. White

Blog Archive