Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Conversation with my husband.

Me: I can't wait for the day when I can get my raw, unfiltered honey from my own god-durned bees.

Him: What?

Me: Bees. My bee hive.

Him: Is this your newest livestock want this week?

Me: It's not new. Maybe I haven't mentioned it, but bees are a part of the Plan.

Him: I don't know.

Me: GAWD!!! Plenty of people have bees in Ballard!! There are a lot of folks who have their own hives. Why can't I have pet bees too?

Him: GAWD!! Why can't I have a Lock Ness Monster?!? Plenty of people in Scotland have a Lock Ness Monster. Why won't you let me have one?!?

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so freaking hysterical I wish I could live under your kitchen table.

    xxoo, JL.

    ReplyDelete

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day."

-E.B. White

Blog Archive