Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's here! It's finally here!!!

"Food, Inc." starts tomorrow at the Egyptian Theater! I've been waiting forever for it come out!

I wonder if AwesomeHusband will let me drag him to this. Although, we'll probably both be disappointed. He thinks I'm slowly becoming a nutcase with my food politics. I think he's keeping his head in the sand. Maybe I am being ridiculous. And even tho' he laughed when I said it, I honestly do believe that every time I harvest something out of my garden, I'm sticking up my middle finger to The Man and choosing to opt-out. It's not much as far as political activism, but any conscious baby step is still a step. It doesn't stop here, of course, but this is how I start

I know this is just akin to "preachin' to the choir" when I see it, but I'm still really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Every morning I awake torn between a desire to save the world and an inclination to savor it. This makes it hard to plan the day."

-E.B. White

Blog Archive